Sunday, September 2, 2012

Random August

Well our August was full of random moments but it was a great last month of summer! 
We spent many Sundays at my Parents eating dinner outside and playing in the grass. I Love summer Sundays.


 DJ has really enjoyed the last month he has almost finished his Cafe Racer and his Uncle Rob has him fixing a couple of his dirt bikes which has gotten DJ really exciting about getting  his own dirt bike. So I'm sure that will be his next purchase.





Dj and I were invited by some of our Neighbors Eric&Jackie to go Jeeping up AF Canyon. So we took my Dads jeep since our is not quite equipped for climbing. We met up with 6 other jeeps and headed up the mountain. 


 About half way up the path we overheated and everyone was stuck behind us since it was a cliff on one side of us and a hill on the other. We took the rest of the trail slow and easy and made it to the top. I don't think Harley really liked all the bouncing.






The last of the month was spent busy with Weddings. I got business cards made up and am working on our website www.dianthusetc.com. I will put up some pictures of the weddings on my design blog.
 
 Then on a last random note.... I LOVE that we have had a few rain/thunder storms the last few days. Harley likes them too. He just stares out the window. I love it.

His new favorite place in the car is on the floor of the passenger side. It makes me laugh. He is too big for down there but always finds a way to fit. 

So random I know. Welcome to my life. 

No comments: