Wednesday, April 11, 2012

March & April Activities

So we had a lot happen in the month of March & April. It was a busy month that started/ended with one of my works "Girl Parties". About once a month all the girls from my work get together and go to one of our homes to show everyone and have a fun night of eating and venting about work. It is so fun and we laugh the whole time. Well, this month we decided to have it at my house. I really wanted to wait tell I had my house together more but I'll be saying that for years so I just went for it. 


My favorite thing of March was that I got a new JEEP! My Beetle was on it's last leg. The convertible top was broke the door was cracked inside and out, the airbag light was on, it needed a new timing belt..... I could go on & on. SO..... We traded it in and got me a beautiful Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X. It has been such a fun car. 
 The first weekend after we got it we wanted to take it on drive so we grabbed my parents and Cameron, Kathryn  & Micheal and headed up to Daniels Summit to eat at the lodge for lunch. It was beautiful up there like always. Almost all the snow has melted and the blossoms are coming out.
 Harley can't decide if he likes his new "space" in the Jeep. He looses his balance a lot and can't figure out where is most comfortable.
 On a random note my cute tulips came up and make me feel so cherry when I see them.


No comments: