Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Time!

Easter is such a fun holiday. I love that it is the beginning of the spring and lots of family time. 

On Saturday we helped my parents do some yard work in the morning. After my family all went up to the point of the mountain and did the Mott family Tradition of rolling Easter eggs down a hill. We had a little pic nic and watched the gliders and the amazing view.  







 On Sunday we went over the Rand and Dana's for Easter Dinner and a Easter Egg Hunt. Even Harley got a Easter basket. :) Dana was so sweet and generous. The boys all flew kites and Zander played on the trampoline. Grandma Boshard came over and we sat and chatted in the sunshine. It was so nice.




 At the end of the day we went to my Parents for an Easter Egg Hunt. My wonderful Mother loves whimsical things and got Live Bunnies for the baskets. They are so adorable and I couldn't put them down. I love fluffy things.



No comments: