Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July and Much More!

Our Summer has been so fun I don't even know where to begin..... My work schedule with the Parade of Homes and then the store's huge Scratch & Dent sale my June was completely taken up so we didn't really get to begin summer until the last week of June. We headed up to Mirror Lake to camp with my Sister and Brother Amber and Gregg. We went fishing at the "Secret Meadow" (a meadow just a small hike away from the lake.)
 My Dad got caught in a tree first try! hahaha


 Dj and I get such a laugh out of some of the things Harley does so we would run and jump over the stream to watch Harley jump and man we thought it was so funny. He cracks us up! (had to be there)

 DJ did catch 2 fish I think...... My Dad had to show him how to get the hook out of its mouth but he's learning!


 My CRAZY Nephew KAGE put a frog on his tongue. When he gets a girlfriend I'm ganna show her this picture to show her what she is kissing.... Oh silly BOYS!

 That next week my big brother Cameron and his wife Kathryn had a sweet baby Addison Kaye Mott. So adorable of a little girl. Amber and My Mom were taking a little photo shoot.
                                                         
DJ and I also celebrated our 3rd Year Wedding Anniversary which is our 6 Years Together! Life sure does fly by. He bought me a porch swing and I LOVE IT! We sit out there and talk all the time now. It's become my favorite spot at my house. All my flowers and garden are starting to bloom.... SUCCESS! I was so nervous I didn't have a green thumb.








 We are still teaching Harley how to stay out of the GARDEN!


Then was our Scratch & Dent at my work and I have never been so dirty in my life...... It was an exhausting week.


On the 4th we headed up to Park City to spend some time with my Family in our condo. We had breakfast at the park, watched the crazy parade,and had a fabulous bbq.










 DJ was pretty exhausted after the day so while he slept I went shopping on main street. MY FAVORITE!


I had 5 days off of work that was so needed so we headed to the Oakley Rodeo on the 5th and spent the rest of the week sleeping in tell 11 watching a whole season of Pretty Little Liars and doing yard work. BEST WEEKEND EVER! 








2 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

So fun to see your updates and good luck with keeping Harley out of the garden! PS - good job on the gardening...it's so rewarding!

The Teaching Mom and Wife said...

So fun to see all your pictures!