Sunday, January 15, 2012

Atlanta Market

So I have been going to the Atlanta accessory market for three years now. This year I finally got some pictures to share.

I go with my boss Heather Osmond for about five days. Every year we go it is freezing and this year was the first year it wasn't an ice storm so we were actually able to fly in and out on the right days. So for any of you that haven't been to the market it is crazy! There are three buildings that each have about 20 floors, and each floor has about twenty showrooms and we try to see every one of them to make sure we don't miss out on anything new and exciting. We got a lot of great things this year for Osmonds.


 There are amazing displays in some of the showrooms. Massive florals and grand chandeliers.

This is actually the barstool that I bought for my kitchen. They aren't quite this blue in real life but they are amazing! So excited to get them.



 In building 3 is clothing and accessories. They have everything you could imagine. Hats, fun purses, great jewelry, name brand stuff like HOBO Wallets. (Which we got! Osmonds is only ganna sell them for $70 instead of the $110 that Nordstrom sells them at.) Anyway, that was my little sales pitch.








This chair won the most UGLIEST CHAIR award. I couldn't believe someone would actually order this thing.
 The airports are always full of fun adventures for us. Heather got randomly chosen to spread her arms... Haha it was a good laugh.
 After this crazy week of walking all day and being completely exhausted I'm so THANKFUL to be HOME! SO THANKFUL!

While I was gone my favorite thing about winter bloomed. I LOVE paper whites. (flower) The way they smell their look. Now my front entry looks so cute!


2 comments:

Cathy said...

Fun stuff! Glad you made it home safely! Will miss you....but we will have to have a set lunch date each week!

Jennifer said...

You almost want to buy the ulgy chair just so you can claim that you have the ugliest chair in the world.