Sunday, September 11, 2011

End of Summer Craziness

Life around here has been crazy! We have been so busy in these last summer days. We have been camping and painting, playing and working.

Since it has been a month since my last update there is a lot to go over. :) I don't have a lot of pictures though....

DJ and I got a crazy idea one Saturday afternoon and decided to paint our main room in our house. I call it the Family room but Dj doesn't like that so we call it the big room now. Anyway, I have spent lots of time getting everything all put together and all my random projects done. Our house is really coming together and I just love it. I love when a house finally feels like a home. I need to get some pictures of our finished room..... but here are our painting pictures. So exciting I know.

This is our boring white room before the project started

 Dj got to do the first coat
 While Harley slept
Then I did the second coat to finish it off.

I have had a lot of Design Jobs that have kept me busy and DJ has been busy with all his Hobbies.

Then the first weekend in September we went to Midway and camped on Friday night and spent all day Friday with the Mott's at Swiss Days then on Saturday met up with the Boshards in Park City for the Boshard Family Reunion. We had a lot of fun with everybody and really enjoyed the time out doors.




Then this week for me has been crazy! I have had a really busy work week and I went with my Mom and Aunt Roshelle up to Paradise to do flowers for my Sister Ashley's Cousin. We had a lot of fun all together but it was really long days and so exhausting. 
Here is a few pics I'm going to post the rest on my peony blog.






 A couples weeks ago my Mom and I also did a wedding for a friend of hers.


 I also had BUNCO night at my house this week and had all the girls over. It was really fun but I learned one thing.... I am not meant for anxiety and Stress. It was miserable stressing over every little detail of having people over at my house. I am not a got host.

Anyway really random eclectic post but that was our Aug and Sept for the most part.



2 comments:

Aimee said...

your flowers are amazing as always

Jennifer said...

Your flowers are amazing and I'm sure no one noticed anything wrong with Bunco night it was probably perfect for them.