Sunday, August 14, 2011

ST. GEORGE

We spent this weekend in St. George with My Parents and My Sister Misty and her family. We went and saw the Tuacan Play Little Mermaid. It was really cute and had really great special effects. It was pretty interesting how they did it all. REALLY GOOD!


We went to Sand Hollow all day on Saturday. We met up with a guy named Chad who I have worked with quite a bit he was my Scuba instructor. He drove down with all his gear and we all went Scuba Diving, and yes I mean ALL of us. Even my Mom and Sister did a Discover Scuba thing. They will be in rolling in a class soon I think.







I had so much anxiety about this dive. I was nervous about my ears hurting and the fish and the factor that there could be a bull shark in there. WHO KNOWS SOMEONE COULD HAVE LET ONE LOOSE. Once I got in the water though and started to dive it was so fun. I enjoyed it so much. It is so much better below then on the surface. I feel so vulnerable on the surface but down below you know whats around you, and above you. 
 We did go see a plane that is under the water and when we came up to it I FREAKED OUT. There was a LEG sticking out of the plane with a boot on it. I didn't like it at all. IT was a mannequin but still. Everyone was playing with it but I wanted out. Not a fan of that. The hardest part about scuba to me is not being able to TALK. I want to yell come one, wait for me, what is that, I'm scared, I'M FREAKING OUT! There are just stupid hand signals for I am dying and stuff.






That night DJ and I went and saw a movie while everyone else went and saw the other play GREASE. I was sad to miss it but we were so tired and exhausted a movie was perfect.

We had a really Fast fun weekend. I love going down there every year. I wasn't able to go last year and was really bummed. Wish I had more pictures of the weekend but I don't.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looks like it was fun. I promise I haven't forgot that I need to email that yoga stuff.