Sunday, June 10, 2012

May Happenings


Odds and ends from May! only a little late sorry. 

As sad as it is to say we keep track of Harley's birthdays. May 18th. He turned 3. Dj gave him a whole pizza slice since it is his favorite. He goes crazy every time we have pizza. 




 Dj has pretty much finished the "Tree Bike". It has a few more issues and hopefully will be up and running.





We spent Memorial Day having a bbq at Misty and Kellys house. Dj was nervous his head was ganna burn so he put a plastic bag like a bandanna. 







 We got a Grill handed down to us from my brother Kelly. I love having Bbq's. So excited to have it.





I have worked on our yard. I put stepping stones in and planted a garden. My Gardenias bloomed and we had curbing put in. I love it all. 





No comments: