Sunday, December 18, 2011

November odds and ends

Yahoo my laptop is fixed!
November and So far in December our lives over here have been really busy but with lots of little projects. Not anything really that exciting. i haven't been taking my camera to many places so there isn't that many exciting things to even show..... here it goes though.

So at the beginning of the month I painted my master bath and had my wonderful talented Mom paint some big peonies on the wall! I LOVE IT! It is such a perfect punch of color.


 Once the room is complete I'll post pictures.


Then the week before Christmas we went up to Logan for Autumns birthday and Ashley and B had a very large extra tree they had cut down so we became the lucky owners. We had a large area in the corner of our family room that it fills perfect. Live trees are very hard to decorate though. Once I had it finally all done it fell over in the middle of the night. REALLY! I was so mad.

Some of my other decorations.....
 



My sweet husband even put up Christmas Lights on our house. 

 And while he put up the lights I did a wreath on the door and garland up the staircase. (that only lasted 2 weeks cause it was live and died while dropping all its needles? is that what you call them. :)



 Then we spent quite a bit of time in the garage. I had a few tables that I repainted for my sister Ashley while DJ has a lot of motorcycle projects going on.


 Then although these are all out of order we watched Dj's Dad dog Lailah for a weekend. It was kinda fun to have two dogs around. It makes me want another one. but a little one!
 For an early Christmas present DJ got some of his welding things. He had some lessons and needed his hood so he got to open it first!


 I always have to add some of cute Harley!


 Then .....then then... I know it just keeps going. My brother in-law has a Motorcycle that he wanted to be redone.  The only thing about it was that it had been leaned against a tree 25 years ago and the tree grew around the bike!

 So he has been chipping away at the wood for a few weeks now. His little brother Jett even came over and took a shot at it.

So that is it. I know lots of grammar and spelling errors. No orderly fashion but at least it's done. 










3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks lik a lot of fun. I wish we could paint like that.

That tree around the bike is crazy

Aimee said...

whew. busy indeed.

Erica said...

holy cow! I LOVE all your decor. So gorgeous! and your mom is SO talented.